Sunday, December 04, 2005

Leaving

Thinking quite a bit about being in London. Be great seeing old friends again. Just visiting for the day isn't the same. I'll be up in Camden buying shoes to start off with. My Mary Janes should just about hold out for the next few weeks. Vegan food from Fresh and Wild!!!!!!!!!!!! Wraps and individual vegan cottage pies.

I'll go over to Ladbroke Grove and over to the East End. Infact I'll go everywhere.

I'll miss Birmingham's ethnic shops. I've loved going round those. It's not the same in London and I will miss them. Though I will be visiting here and hopefully I can go and see them when I come back.

My mind's been getting ready to go for a while. Walking in the park here for some reason or other I've started thinking about the children's play area in Battersea Park, don't know why but I hardly ever used to go over there and always felt as if I'd lost my bearings a bit. Don't know why that bit comes to mind though. I keep on seeing things that remind me of London now.

I'll be going to Amsterdam in the Spring too.