Thursday, August 02, 2007

Up ......

Well, back to being able to do a bit more I think. The last week hasn't been that good. So, a bit of sorting out again!!!!!

I did a few exercises last night before bed. And, I mean a few. Two ... arms going down towards the feet on both sides and two ... stretching up. Think they did something as I could feel there was muscle movent afterwards when I'd turned in. My breathing was moving the whole of the left side of my body very slightly and my back felt different.

Very simple things. I think some of the exercises mum did still wouldn't be suitable for me. I'll have to work up to them. One of the illnesses I have has similarities to hers which helps me a lot but they are still different illnesses and I think I have to move a bit slower as far as the exercises are concerned right now.

But, it's still important to do what I can do. I know that through going to the rehab hospital with mum and from what I've read and been told but I have to work at a different pace. Just do what I can do without pushing myself.

There's a long way to go though. I was a bit worried about what the pain would be like this morning because of the change but it's on much the same level as usual but I feel a bit better in myself so after my second dose my pain relief I'll do a little bit about the flat .. more of the sitting down .. sorting stuff .. things moved on third dose hopefully.

Anyway, I've taken my earliest pills, marked them off. I sleep in most every morning again now. I guess because I need the rest. At least 10 hours most nights.