Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday

Was in bed reasonably early last night and this morning instead of dozing after taking my early morning medication drifted in and out of sleep. Waking up thinking of what I'd been reading the day before ... much to my surprise really. But, there you go .. something had caught my interest. Later on perhaps. But obviously curiousity had got me.

Up, not quite medicated yet as I haven't taken the steroids. Eating breakfast and about another hour to go before I can take my second dose of pain relief. All I can do is wait. It's amazing really how much difference the first one makes though it doesn't relieve all that much of the pain .. well, relatively.

Steroids taken and marked off in me little pink book .. just waiting to be able to take that pain relief now. Not long to go. Still tired, but maybe not quite as tired as I have been.