Friday, August 03, 2007

Nice day.

The pain's not so bad at the moment as it usually is for some reason or other. I'm tired though. Fed, watered and pilled etc.

Better get sorted and out while this lasts. I mean I'm still on the same amount of pain relief but usually there's a lot of pain breakthrough. It's just not as bad as usual at the moment which is good.

Nice day out there which is rather on the unusual side these days too.

It's just nice not to be in the amount of pain I'm usually in. Really tired though.

Anyway better head down to the surgery. Might even be a taxiless visit .. I shall have to see .. ofcourse that depends on the pain not on the tiredness. I can sloath my way down there easy enough but can't walk when the joints and muscles are giving me jip.

Haven't done any exercises today though. I'll leave them for last thing tonight again I think. Just a few again. Seems to work ok that way. I think it's best just to do a few at a time .. just mixing them in with everything else.

Even if the pain does come back soon at least it's not been too bad for most of the day.