Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday .........

Got to see someone I hadn't seen for about two years today. I'm always a little nervous now when meeting friends I haven't seen since I developed this illness. I wonder if I've changed much. I don't mean physically because obviously I have there but we get on ok so I guess I haven't much.

It's been one of my harder days healthwise as there'd been quite a bit of muscle changing overnight and I didn't feel at all well when I woke up though that fluctuated throughout the day. Again, it's the tiredness but as people say it's not surprising that I do feel so tired at the moment. Exhausted more like it.

I wish I could do more. I love hearing about what other people are doing but it'd be nice if I could do more myself.

I'm surprised how my friends seem to understand the pain I'm in and the complexity of it and the illnesses. It's complicated but they understand what's going on.

Go and put the oven on now. Steroid sparing pills taken a while back. Veggie hotpot again tonight possibly with a pickled egg!!!! And some fruit and bread and marmite.