Monday, June 30, 2008

Doon the docs.

Anyway, off to bed now. I'm tired. I think I have a bit of internal bleeding. Me breathing hasn't been that good at times today .. though the morphine is keeping most of the pain at bay most of the time .. though not all of it .. even though I'm on huge doses of the stuff now. My pain relief is being treated as if I'm in the later stages of some cancers I think. Well, I think I have more going on than I thought a little while ago.

I know that there is quite a high mortality rate for the auto immune illness .. I've known that from the start .. and, anyway it's been quite obvious just by the nature of the illness and the treatment. I'm down the docs twice a week and at the hospital once being sorted out. Well, three times down the docs this week .. even some of the other patients are starting to talk to me!!! lol!!!

I went to see if I could get a ticket to see Gordon Smith today .. but was too late .. I would love to see him really. Doesn't matter if he doesn't have anything to say to me while he's working .. but I wonder if he would just answer a question or two after he's finished on stage .. or, if I wrote something if he'd answer by letter. Anyway .. I'll call in tomorrow and see if there are any left. I am interested.

I had a bit of trouble walking back from the docs today with me breathing .. never know quite what this means though. I do know that I do have some internal bleeding .. I think it might have got worse though and with this illness it's not a good thing.

Slip, slop, slap everyone, huh. As I've said a few times this illness can be solar influenced and it's really not a nice one to have.