Thursday, September 25, 2008

coffee time

Back out for a cup of coffee .. neat timing too cause I guess I'd've missed her if I hadn't had to go back to the flat first as I'd just popped into Tesco to see if New Scientist was out .. because it hadn't been earlier on somewhere .. it was so I went back to the flat to come back and buy it.

The little neurons were doing the neuron dance around the brain .. could go down to the library to read or leave buying it til tomorrow or have it as bed time reading tonight. I decided to potter back.

She tapped me on the shoulder again!!!!

Coffee time. Always insists on buying me a coffee now. I've said it's my turn next time. The Gordon Smith book was one of the three for £10. I don't know how much a McDonald's coffee costs but I know she's spent more than three or so quid. She says that she invites me so .......................................

Anyway .. will sort out the bags tomorrow .. suppose I could do a spot of packing this evening but don't really feel like it .. though it'd only be putting a few books into bags.

Tomorrow ... huh!!!!