Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

Up .. fed and medicated. Got a bit more done today .. so it's coming along .. surprizingly really I guess.

I suppose that I must be the best I've been for a long time regardless of my last stay in hospital .. which felt like the worst for the first 24 hours or so.

There you go. A few weeks ago I don't think I'd've found it easy to believe if someone had told me I'd be able to do what I can now. OK .. it's only packing things up and carrying a few bags up and down stairs .. and sometimes I am a bit short of breath on the way back up again .. but I can do it.

I'm hungry at the moment too .. but that might have quite a bit to do with hardly eating for a few days .. couldn't .. then it wouldn't stay down .. then I didn't really feel like it. The Fortisips have been good once I could keep them down. It's not that long since I had to stop at Waterstones etc everytime I went out and resting taking the rubbish down. But .. it seems to be getting easier .. wasn't sure if I would manage .. but I've got this far.

It is amazing really. Though it's taken a lot of hard work and, at times, gritted teeth. See how it goes from here.

I think the hospital visits will probably go on for quite a while .. until my muscles have improved a bit more. The compression there is too much for it to be any other way I guess. But, I did last out four days this time and more sneezes than usual. But .. then, it was really bad. But, maybe that was due to the nature of the bug too if I had the one that was causing chest infections.

Didn't feel at all well this morning and me left side was giving me more jip than usual but it was just more muscle movement. I used to think that I wished if it was going to improve that it would all happen very quickly .. more or less at once .. now, I'm not so sure that it would have been such a good thing.

Anyway .. last night's rubbish down this afternoon .. and pack a few more books again. Not much .. but just slowly getting it sorted.