Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pottered over with me bit of info. It was a lovely evening to be out .. one with a lot of ambience ... dunno what this means for the weather tomorrow but it felt nice tonight. I'd left a scrap of paper behind so I had to go back and collect it but I didn't mind at all. Well, it was only a few minutes walk and there was that kind of slightly electric stillness that's so relaxing when night falls.

I've just sighed thinking about it. lol!!!

Anyway, I hope it will be of some help, but only time will tell. I've said if she has any more questions to ask me and I'll ask my brother.

Went out toSainsburys this morning .. didn't go to the Wednesday meeting .. too tired really and I just wanted a rest rather than pottering more or less straight back out again.

Walking has been a bit of a mixture today .. reasonable this morning but a little tricky again this evening .. though the feel of the evening made up for that a bit. I was walking a bit better by the time I was on my second trip back. Bit breathless on my other journeys and the pain was breaking through rather but was better on the walk back.

It's hard to believe how ill I was last Tuesday now. I think it was the worst of my emergency trips into hospital. The pain was very bad and I was sweating, drooling and vomiting rather a lot. The pain during these episodes is more or less beyond description .. and it more or less knocks out my speech .. which is why I need to sort out a hospital bad with a note in it .. maybe things I can just nod yes or no to. A list of my medicines plus a few of each type and a few other odds and ends.

Anyway off to bed now .. I'm going to sort my meds out in the morning .. that's tomorrow's job. I have a couple of lightish bags to take down to the rubbish as well and might pack just afew boos away.

I did do a little today .. but, not much.

Anyway ... time fer bed now.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz