Thursday, September 25, 2008

Now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Off to bed soon .. I'm pleased I met me friend this evening .. next time I'll see about exchanging numbers or something so that we can keep in touch when I leave. It's been cool seeing each other and going for a cuppa and a chat .. not possible once I've gone though!!!!!!

Guess we'll kind of miss each other I guess but she's got a lovely close friend here and family. She believes in something like soul groups and maybe that's it. I'm not quite sure how that fits in with Buddhism .. but then each path can give you something to think about. She's not actually a Buddhist per se but can relate to a lot of it .. just like I used to be when I thought of myself as a sort of Buddhist.

If there are soul groups then I'm very happy to be with her. I think soul groups are people who are thought to have been together in previous lives and get drawn back to each other.

Lady says I help her think things through and put things in perspective .. but really I'm just telling her what she' telling me a lot of the time but in different words .. it's like cutting a path through the woods clearing away all the unnecessary trees.

I don't find that I have any reason to believe in re-incarnation .. except some stories that I've read about very, very, very young children having knowledge that they shouldn't possibly know. And a family story someone somewhere in this region told me. Long time ago .. but it's stuck reasonably well in my head even through all the illness.

I have an open mind about reincarnation .. but, so far, nothing in my life has given me any reason to believe in it and there could be other reasons other than reincarnation to explain the stories .. you wouldn't necessarily have had to be here before to know. Still, don't feel anything has tipped the balance one way or another about it.

I will carry on talking to people though .. but first and foremost I should start on a boo for myself of my own experiences and about thoose of others. I only have one that I don't believe .. and that is something my drunk exfriend told me .. though I'm not discounting that she might have told me the truth .. she was very factual with me for some reason or other .. but the circumstances have to mae me hold back from that one.

(She's back .. we're not in touch .. not our little group. I know why she's back .. though ofcourse she's been contradicting herself all over the place upon landing .. if u no wot I mean .. no .. that's not wot u said before. She appears to be back to pick up some gossip in a very sad situation .. the facts were kept in a very small group .. and she wanted to know .. but, even there, she said something that was very obnoxious considering the situation.)

Whereas .. life after life .. for me .. the balance has been tipped firmly towards the side of it existing and that's without NDEs and OBEs .. though I would like to experience an OBE. Perhaps when I'm a bit better .. if that happens .. I'll look into it a bit more seriously. But would prefer it to be through music and things like that than sleep paralysis.

See what I make of it.

Just a path of exploration .. maybe .. one day .. if I'm ever well enough. I do wonder though if time isn't always consistant in differing states of being .. or, sometimes it isn't. Just things that people have said and that I've read have got me wondering.

Guess it's more complicated than that though .. probably involves things that we might not have the physical capacity to understand.

Who knows.

Now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz