Sunday, June 14, 2009

......................

Haven't looked at my new books!! I expect the altered states of consciousness one is mainly about deep relaxation .. though I don't know .. cause I haven't read any of it yet .. bought it without turning a page.

I've finished talking about the teas now I guess .. other people on the net have spent ages putting up loads of information and there are plenty of people locally, where ever you live, who can give personal advice .. which is much better I guess and you can always double check things back on the net and make your own mind up .. and talk to a doctor.

Did some more sorting out. I do have a cold but things do seem to be a bit better since I started drinking these teas. I sneezed yesterday morning again .. just a little one as usual .. my body can't manage more I don't think. Did take out antiviral tissues and used handscrub .. you do your best but if hardly anybody is taking precautions I don't see how things will be kept at bay for long. Bought a 50p bag at the Peace Festival to put my tissues in too .. but really 2 food bags would do the job better .. one for clean ones and one for used ones I guess .. and that is what I'll do I think. I always used to try and sneeze into my arm anyway .. after getting told off down the market once for not being more careful .. she was right too. I was always careful after that .. or tried to be .. and got thanked for it .. lol!!!