Saturday, June 13, 2009

..........................

I found a book on Astral Projection .. OBEs .. on the Oxfam bookshop this adternoon .. one on altered states of consciousness too .. without drugs ..which should be interesting.

Don't suppose I'll ever have an out of the body experience before passing but I don't mind .. though sort of practice wouldn't've been a bad thing really. Though an OBE is different from a NDE so maybe it wouldn't've been that much practice!!! lol!!!

It's very similar to the one I've got back home I think. Not had much of a look through it yet but the way it's presented seems much the same. Think the books were for sale at much the same time.

Anyway .. guess it's possible that I might be experiencing the real thing soon. Not scared ..slightly apprehensive maybe .. but I suppose not. I'm optimistic!!!