Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Back to the hospital today .. for a vegeatarian peattza .. couldn't find the peas though .. I think mine must've rolled off .. or they had run out of them.

It was peppers/onions/cheese and tomatoes. Whoops, I almost forgot the bread .. wot is a peatzza without bread?

I do not know ... onions/tomatoes/peppers and cheese. It's easy the other way round - it's bread. But that way round - I do not know - unless it's a cheesey ratotootley .. like you get in the tins without the cheese.

How tempting it was to do the lavatorials here. Lemuures say to me .. ur humour has become lavatorial since you have been in the hostipitals. Too many bedpans I think .. or maybe not .. as you have to have the bedpannies and commodes and not the lavatorials.

But, still, being a lemuure, I now have the lavatorials on the brain it seems and the alphabet becomes difficult around the letter p. Maybe I should go into cownselling .. as it seems I have bedpans on the brain.

I need the analysis.