Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Got my Gordon Smith book back today .. the so u want 2 B a medium one .. I'd left it behind while sorting out some notes and picked it back up again today. I missed having it around ... lol!!! Even though I think it would've been interesting to know more about what these people were experiencing so it would be easier to understand.

Perhaps he'll write another book!!! Part 2 .. lol!!! He's quite a prolific writer.

I got a very nice note back from the guy who got caught up in the E/ladywithlittlerecall saga thanking me for telling him how it is .. E had threatened to sue him!!!! He couldn't stop laughing .. well, don't think he could .. so if you hear the sound of a distant rumble of laughter .. it might be him!!!!!

She has managed to hoodwink quite a few people .. even after having to admit she's had umpteen different profiles and had to leave the site at least three times .. but, ofcourse, there's the guestbook message from the woman who's losing her memory!!!!

Who's ofcourse still involved on the centre of all this .. and has really annoyed a very close friend, who has really had enough of E, by insisting on negotiating with E. What about .. we're not really sure. But I think the friend was going to go to the guvs this time .. only to find this other woman negotiating with her.

She almost lost my friendship too .. but her memory really is bad .. and things can get very jumbled. So I just have to stay around and realise that really the only thing that's changed is her memory .. and if she starts getting snappy and bad tempered that is a part of the memory loss too.

I was really shocked by her this evening though and it's becoming obvious that something's got to give soon. Especially at work. She's her own boss to quite a degree but even that can't stop the inevitable.