Thursday, September 25, 2008

...........

What might help is that I've found a nice small board that has something about obes on it .. not that many members and not that busy .. but where people who are obviously posting things that seem unplausible are just ignored rather than taking up pages and pages of space like Angelfire did on the bag. I remember her from her Angelfire incarnation .. lol .. and liked her then .. long before anyone realised she was trolling the board. Apparently she got a bit iffy when she was rumbled. I wasn't around for that and really couldn't be bothered to search back .. I know that trolls usually do though so I wouldn't be too surprized. But I can't imagine her being too bad .. it's just the multiple ids and the endless "problems"

Surely she must have enough going on in her life to be able to be an active message board member without having to make anything up. There are enough forums to join in with.

Pity they don't just give her a temporary ban and then have her back .. she's like part of the furniture after all these years.

But .. anyway .. this little board seems fine to read through for information. I belong to another, very much bigger board .. which has meant me bag days have to be over .. there's no time. I think I may have discovered a troll .. though I'm not 100% sure. Just someone sticking a photo up and I've searched and searched and can't find this photo on the net. He hasn't stuck a link up either even though someone thought it'd been photoshopped. Not many people have joined in the thread though it could have had its moments is it was for real. It's just a strange sign post. I dunno.

Will stay with the bigger board as well though .. it's interesting and covers loads of things .. bit like the bag really.

Anyway .. off to bed .. doc tomorrow.