Saturday, June 27, 2009

.............

I have to say that the teas have improved the quality of my life by reducing the symptoms of my colds but I think it has to be done with periods of rest in between .. definitely for the flu .. though friends are saying that hopefully I'll have had the vacinne and there won't be a problem anyway .. maybe I'll be able to use them long term too with a talk with a nutritionalist to make sure me diet's ok .. I obviously wasn't lacking in potassium .. no muscle cramps .. I think that on top of the pain I'm already in would've been more than a bit noticeable ... ouch!!! I hope if I watch my diet that it's something I can continue. I'll be monitoring my blood pressure I think.

Anyway my white tea should be helping to keep my blood pressure healthy .. is there anything that lesser processed tea can't do .. it appears to have a lot of good chemicals in it. I will still be chewing me garlic though .. yuk!!! I'm not much of a garlic fan really. I suppose you can get pure hawthorne tea for the same purpose too. Will have to look. But that probably doesn't help clean your arteries.

Problems questions problems. I suppose I just have to see what happens then adjust things accordingly .. I would like to be able to drink a mug a day for the rest of my life .. it's made such a difference .. I mean .. an overwhelming one .. but .. hey .. let's see what tumeric, ginger and white tea can do .. all I'm looking for is something that slows the virus down a bit and there have to be other things or other mixtures that they don't like .. oh, and not forgetting the star anise ofcourse!!!! Hopefully they don't like that either. I suppose I should try adding hawthorn to the mixture though I don't know what form the tests used!!! Apparently ginger can help too though as it's so spicey you might feel differently as you're eating it .. phew!!