Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Well, E has gone only to be found again!!! Last known account was closed down .. but a new one has turned up .. almost identical to the last .. why does she do this .. guess she wants to be found cause you can't mistake who it is .. writing style's the same and lots, lots more. She certainly does leave a recognisable paw print where ever she goes.

A friend found it .. I thought that he wasn't gonna friend me but this morning I logged on to a friending request and the new account addy. I'm only telling one other person there .. maybe it'd be better not to tell anyone .. but too late now as I've promised to when she's back on line and she hasn't said ... oh, no ... please don't!!!

Eventually it'll come out .. but, hopefully, this'll give the lady whose memory's going a bit of a break. Though she might just roam the site looking for her I guess.

Anyway .. it wasn't long before she was spotted again. Ofcourse there's another reason I can't tell her and that's that I know she'll visit E's profile without logging out. I think she might remember about that too .. cause she logs out to visit other profiles .. but not E's.

Wonder how long this profile will last.