Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

I dunno if anyone remembers a couple of years ago I wrote about a guy called Ravi Shankar that someone had told me .. not the musician .. but Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who's a guru. She told me that she'd learnt a breathing exercise from him that had helped with her asthma. She said that it'd cured it. I don't know how bad her asthma was .. probably just forgotten bur, ofcourse I've not forgotten about the breathing exercises. She told me that you could get a booklet from a woman in Birmingham which would explain about it. I never did.

Anyway I was searching for some information about breathing exercises for someone I know who has asthma and someone had posted ab approximation of the exercise .. or, at least he said it was. He just named three yoga breathing exercises and said it was made up on these. I've searched one if them out and will put it up later on.

Have no idea if these are the exercises he uses but they are genuine yoga breathing exercises so thought I'd put them up when I've learnt them all.

I'll be telling my friend too .. and other friends who I've not told about the blogs ,,, lol ... incase they can help him/them .. The woman who told me about them told me cause she thought they could help me but, as I said, I didn't send off for the booklet.