Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did go this evening .. though it was a bit of a rush. I'd left the "pill box" I'd bought from Rymans at Tesco so had to go back for that. Looks rather big for a pill box but it has to hold a months worth of meds .. though not the Oramorph and Fortesips. Then I'm keeping a few in another box to take in with me to the hospital if I have to go again. It happens about every month or two so there's no worry about them going out of date .. though I might write the use by dates down for the pills I put in it .. though that's probably being a bit too hopeful. Will get that sorted out tomorrow. It was what I was going to do today but I was a rather tired this morning and a bit swollen up so decided to rest through most of the day. Went out about five.

Guess the box I got today is more of a pill chest than a pill box. The other one'll be much smaller.

Enjoyed the evening .. the guy that was the guest was very funny. Made me curl up. Seems he's off to hospital soon for an op .. can only wish him the best of luck. You could tell that he was very tired. Ha to have a lift back before it all started cause I thought I'd left something behind but then found it nestling under my pain relief booklet and made friends with my lift giver. Little pressies were exchange by the end of the evening and I'm giving her the last of me books tomorrow.

I was lucky to get there at all but I met someone on Friday and went off for a hot chocolate with her and she reminded me. Still a bit whoozy from the trip to hospital I think. I know I was out quicker this time .. but the being very ill part was very bad this time. Well, it always is but it's taken longer to get over this time regardless of me being able to pop over to Tesco the first evening back. I'm pretty sure that it was the chest infection bug I'd caught and with the sickness and spasms and swelling along with the constriction and the auto immune illness it got pretty bad.

I suppose you have to accept that there are going to be factions everywhere .. and there are. There are very strict rules in the national group .. here it is quite relaxed but people still have their different approches to how things should be done. There is at least one break away group that I know of in the country and possibly more. I know that there are lots of different ideas within the movement. It's good that people do bring different ideas and viewpoints to be thought about and talked over.

I don't belong to any religion though tend to fall into the Wiccan creed here .. Do as you want be all the law be that it hurt none. It stops there though cause I don't believe in karma .. after all little babies can be born with painful conditions and as I don't believe in reincarnation can't feel that it comes from a previous life.

I believe in life after life now .. and believe in most of the principles of the group like taking personal responsibility.

And .. now, I must go to sleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz