Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Still withdrawing I think .. though better than yesterday. Me back was quite painful for some reason yesterday. I suppose this isn't a med people withdraw from very often as it's used for transplants .. I don't know if they reduce the dosage while people are taking it for transplants and I don't know if they change over from the cellcept to another med that suppresses the immune system very often but doesn't look like it as I can't find anything about withdrawal symptoms on the net. It's not been used that often for other illnesses either I guess though it's becoming more common.

Anyway .. today seems better than yesterday .. I was a bit wobbly at times and rather forgetful .. and was double checking lots of things. Still, if this is it it's not too bad considering what a powerful med it is. Have felt a bit itchy too now and then but I think that's quite a common withdrawal symptom and the right side of my head is a bit tender .. another relatively xcommon withdrawal symptom though I guess it's ususally both sides of the head. It's not too bad though .. and I'll be taking this evening's dose soon. It's certainly better than yesterday. Will still leave testing the new pain relief for a little while .. until this has sorted itself out .. think that should be ok though .. just hope it's effective.