Monday, September 29, 2008

--

And ... I have a pack of porridge!!!! lol!!!

Decided to try to start cooking again .. porridge for breakfast in the near future. A fortesip for dinner and then veggies and something for tea .. even if it's just picking at raw stuff or having a tin of veggies .. carrots or something. Actually, guess I'd be happy to live off fortesips really.


I have a saucepan .. non stick from Woolies .. a bowl from the League of Friends shop in the hospital and a spoon to stir it with .. again from Woolies.

I would live off fortesips .. they don't cause any problems .. but, then, neither will porridge. I could happily live off that too .. I'm going to make it with soya milk and start going back to being a vegan. Eventually I'll exchange the fortesips for the soya powder you can get in Holland and Barretts.

I get the fortesips on prescription so I know they're quite important at the moment to get loads of protein down me. But, hopefully, eventually the soya ones will be ok .. it's not so much the difference in them .. but it'll be a bit of a shock to my body having to change back again and it's got enough to cope with right now.

Right, I'll be on the net for another half an hour or so .. an hour at the most .. messaging etc and then I'll go back to reading, writing, drawing etc .. which ever eh. Think it'll probably be a bit of note taking and reading. Off the net. I think it might be a good idea to wind down before bed in that way.

Will listen to some of the nice music/sounds I've found on the net before turning in too. It's amzing what music can do. That article on music and strokes .. a while back I know but things like that stick in my mind .. was fascinating.

I do listen to a bit of rock music .. was making my own radio playlist this morning .. will have to start again though and was listening to Hendrix. Don't imagine that just a bit of rock is going to have me wilting.

Hope not anyway. Thinking of the plant experiment there.