Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

I'm still tired .. still a bit sniffly too. Not too bad though I guess. Sunday's always off to a slow start causeI take the bone sparing pill when I get up.

Did have quite a good nights sleep last night. Went to sleep late but had about seven hours sleep. That's not too bad.

Will do the pills tomorrow I think. That's sorting them all out and putting them in the box. Am a bit sleepy today. Might start though.

Will go and get the book out of my bags to give to the lady too. She was very kind to me last night. She's now looking after one of my little fluffies .. rescued from a charity shop a little while ago. Think that one might've come from The League of Friends shop in the hospital. Think the adoption fee was around 30p then .. think the prices have gone up a little now though.

Going to have a Fortesip for lunch .. 300 cals and 20 or so grams of protein and vitamins and minerals.