Monday, September 29, 2008

.....

And .. tomorrow .. I will start sorting again .. left it today causeI wasn't feeling that great .. my back has been bad and breathing not too good. Been quite a lot of pain but I guess I have to go along with it and do what I can do. Will tidy up this evening .. which'll take about five mins.

I have Focus and New Scientist and a book I bought from Oxfam afew wees bac to read or at least skim through .. the books called something like Ten great scientific arguments .. lol! Well, without the lol !! on the end. Sounds a good read .. and I'll probably be taking it back with me so that others can have read too if I enjoy reading it .. I think it's been earmarked really. Should be a good way to pass a few hours in reading and conversation .. hopefully it'll be entertaining. I haven't actually read any of it yet .. just picked it up and thought I'll read that without browsing through first.

Sounds good though. Also got a biography of Jimi Hendrix to read .. don't usually read auto/biographies but thought this might take me back to the 60s .. sad though the ending of the book'll be.

Right, that's me night sorted out then.